The right day clinic for all ages and skill levels
The Ole Summer Day Clinic programs are designed to help players – of all ages – to develop athletically by mastering fundamental skills or improving your current skill set. Enjoy plenty of game/scrimmage time, make new friends – and learn from the best coaching staff in the Northeast. Enjoy a summer you will never forget! We teach Brazilian soccer – a fast, creative and graceful style that is recognized and enjoyed around the world. Our coaches teach these skills – ball handling, teamwork, and winning game concepts – and also help instill in every child the self-confidence to play their best. Choose between our half-day or full-day programs. Both our half-day and full-day programs are available for all day clinic locations and weeks. You can configure to fit your needs.
2016 Summer Program Information
- Ole Soccer – Fairfield: located at 525 Tunxis Hill Cutoff, Fairfield. (INDOORS ONLY)
- Ole United – Fairfield: located at 176 Linwood Ave., Fairfield. (INDOORS ONLY)
- Ole Training Center – Monroe: located at 5 Victoria Dr., Monroe. (INDOOR AND OUTDOOR FIELDS)
- Half day: 9am-12pm – $ (OR $ per day)
- Half Day: 12:30-3pm – $ (OR $ per day)
- Full day: 9am-3pm – $ (OR $ per day)
Typical Daily Schedule:
- 9:00 am: All players check in
- 9:30 am: Technical session
- Developing and Mastering each Technical Element
- Passing, controlling, dribbling, finishing
- 11:15 am: World Cup and Games
- 12:00 pm: All players check out
- 1:00pm: Fun Games
- 2:00pm: World Cup -Games
- 3:00pm: Full Day – checkout
Discount for multiple weeks available. Please call us at 203-873-0309.
If a program already started please call us at 203-873-0309 to check availability.
For specific questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-873-0309