Olé Regional Select – Summer 2018
The wait is over! Join us for another great Summer season of quality soccer, family time, and fun!
Many people, particularly children, consider the summer to be their favorite season for many reasons; school vacation, trips, and especially the warm weather for endless fun. Despite of what the reason really is, Summer is the perfect atmosphere to be out and engage in outdoor activities, particularly when it comes to developing and improving soccer skills!
After two very successful Summer seasons, the goal is to make the OLÉ REGIONAL SELECT Program even better this Summer 2018, and we will continue to aim at promoting 1. Great training, 2. Strong competition, 3. Summer fun!
Ole Summer Training Programs’ Mission:
“To promote an appropriate and challenging training environment suitable to advanced level players so they can develop at their own rate and ultimately reach their highest potential”
During the off season, our goal is to guarantee the quality of training and playing that will make a difference for every youth player and provide continuity to their development. In addition to the experienced and nationally certified coaching staff, Ole’s player development curriculum will certainly reach each young player and provide a higher level of individual decision-making and technical skills/ball mastery.
Ole’s off season training programs have been a great success and it keeps on getting better. The proof is in the families who keep coming back year after year, as they have seen what our program has done for their children, on and off the field.
SUMMER 2018 OVERVIEW
- Boys & Girls; U8 through High School
- 8 Weeks of training (June 18 – August 12)
- 2x 1.5 hour weekly training (16 training sessions)
- Practice Schedule/Location: see below table for complete details
- 2 Competitive out-of-state Tournaments:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
My son/daughter plays for a Travel/Premier team, can he/she still join the OLE REGIONAL SELECT ?
- Ole is a Soccer Coaching/Training provider; NOT a CLUB.
- Ole provides Coaching Services and supplemental in season and off season training to athletes of different Clubs/towns.
- The Ole Regional Select program does NOT interfere with ANY OTHER Travel or Premier Club participation; anyone who says otherwise is unfortunately providing you misleading information.
- Each Ole program is designed to create a challenging environment where players can train and develop at their own rate and ultimately reach their highest potential; therefore, if your son/daughter is NEW to the SELECT program, he/she must go through a technical assessment to ensure SELECT is the right program for him/her or if we should recommend a different training option.
- To schedule a Technical assessment, please contact OleRegionalSelect@gmail.com and provide: Player’s name, birth year, currently Club & Team
What if my kid does not make the SELECT team?
- If a player does not make the OLE SELECT team, he/she will be recommended to enroll at the OLE ELITES Developmental program.
- At the OLE ELITES program, we monitor the progression of every player so we can determine if at one point, he or she can be promoted to SELECT.
- The OLE ELITES Developmental Program is “open registration”.
Is there uniform cost for the Ole SELECT program?
- Yes, the cost is approximately $90 for the full kit, which will be kept for the following seasons
- Complete kit: Training Shirt + 2 Jerseys (home/away) + Shorts + 1 pair of socks
- Order directly with Soccer & Rugby. Please Click Here
Who are the OLE SELECT coaches?
Here is a layout of the 2018 Summer Ole Regional Select Coaching Staff:
- Rodrigo Nunes
- Danilo Martins
- Rafael Fava
- Marcos Giovannoni (Gio)
- Gustavo Reaes
- Felipe Mourao
- Kerlon de Souza (“the Seal”)
- Geovanny Rojas
- Andres Georgis
- Estuardo Estrada
What is the cost of the program?
$495 (plus applicable taxes; it includes 16 training sessions and 2 Tournament)
* Cost of uniform kit is extra (estimated $90 per kit = 1 Training Shirt + 2 Jerseys (home/away) + Shorts + 1 pair of socks)
** Ole Soccer is not responsible for tournament transportation or lodging fees.
For specific questions, please contact Danilo Martins at email@example.com or call 203-873-0309