Winchendon Residential Camp
Beautiful Game – Beautiful Setting with Ole
A Lakeside Residential Camp at The Winchendon School
Ole has a special place for this summer’s residential camp: The Winchendon School, a 236-acre campus perched atop the rolling hills of an 18-hole golf course in the small Massachusetts town of Winchendon. Blessed with vistas of New Hampshire’s White Mountains, this modern campus also includes a designed professional 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, two full-size manicured grass soccer fields, a full gymnasium (with 2 indoor futsal courts), a complete fitness center, and an ice hockey arena also used for indoor soccer. In addition, players will get to enjoy a brand new dining hall and lounge during down time.
Typical daily schedule at The Winchendon School:
- 7:00 am: Morning Run (optional)
- 8:00 am: Breakfast buffet at the restaurant
- 9:00 am: Technical Training Session
- Developing and Mastering each Technical Element; Passing, Controlling, Dribbling, Turning, Crossing and Finishing
- Implementation of Technique (Game like scenario) & Scrimmage
- 12:00 pm: Lunch
- 12:30 pm: Break
- 2:30 pm: Tactical Training session
- Individual (1v1/Moves) and small groups
- Attacking & Defending, Transition
- Tactical Games (Possession/Small sided games) & Scrimmage
- Combination Play (2v2, 3v3, 4v4)
- 5:30 pm: Dinner
- 7:00 pm: Night Activities: (different activity every night) Fun Games
- Tournament 8v8 and 11v11
- Futsal (Practice and Tournament)
- Classroom Session: game analysis
- Skill Master Challenge
- Classroom Sessions
- 10:00 pm: Lights out!
- Specific Goalkeeper Training by Ole GK Academy Staff
- Learn to play this type of indoor soccer made famous by Brazilians
- Teaches players to improvise, be creative and master their technique
- During time off, campers may enjoy a professional designed 18-hole golf course.
- There is limited availability. Please contact us to reserve tee times!
** Transportation (BUS) available from Fairfield. Cost: $100 both ways**
2019 Camp Information
The Winchendon School Residential Camp includes:
- Lodging (5 nights/6 days)
- 3 meals per day
- Ole Training Shirt
- Adidas ball
For any other questions about the Residential Camp, please call Gustavo Reaes at 203-880-9047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Health and licensed by the local Board of Health
Here some health info for campers: Click Here
For more details about The Winchendon School and its programs, please visit: www.Winchendon.org