Ole Summer Pro Clinic
High-level training program for advanced players (Boys & Girls U9 through U15)
The Summer Pro Clinic is an advanced training program for both travel (A-Team level) and Premier-level youth players (Boys & Girls). Coaches will identify individual strengths & weaknesses according to the daily topics and will focus on enhancing technique and ball mastery/footskills. Participants will also go through game scenarios that will help sharpen their “game instincts” and decision-making.
Weeks (1 – 4) at Ole Soccer Training Center ( 5 Victoria Drive, Monroe) 203-880-9047
Week (5) at Burroughs Field, Burroughs Road, Fairfield
Monday – Friday – 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Week 1: June 17 – 21 Register Here
- Week 2: June 24 – 28 Register Here
- Week 3: July 8 – 12 Register Here
- Week 4: July 29 – August 2 Register Here
- Week 5: Aug 12 – Aug 16 (Fairfield Location: Burroughs Field, Fairfield) Register Here
Upon registration, players will go through “APPROVAL” by Ole Pro Clinic Director.
Main criteria for approval is currently playing level; Club/League participation.
For additional information and more details, please email OleSoccerNews@gmail.com