Summer Clinics – Summer
The right day clinic for all ages and skill levels
The Ole Summer Day Clinic programs are designed to help players – of all ages – to develop athletically by mastering fundamental skills or improving your current skill set. Enjoy plenty of game/scrimmage time, make new friends – and learn from the best coaching staff in the Northeast. Enjoy a summer you will never forget! We teach Brazilian soccer – a fast, creative and graceful style that is recognized and enjoyed around the world. Our coaches teach these skills – ball handling, teamwork, and winning game concepts – and also help instill in every child the self-confidence to play their best. Choose between our half-day or full-day programs. Both our half-day and full-day programs are available for all day clinic locations and weeks. You can configure to fit your needs.
2017 Summer Program Information
- Half day: 9am-12pm – $195 (OR $45 per day)
- Half Day: 12:30-3pm – $175 (OR $40 per day)
- Full day: 9am-3pm – $245 (OR $55 per day)
- Early Play 8:00am-9:00am: $10 per day
- Extended Play: 3:00pm-4:00pm: $10 per day
- Extended Play: 3:00pm-5:00pm: $20 per day
Typical Daily Schedule:
- 8:45am-9:00 am: All players check in
- 9:30 am: Technical session
- Developing and Mastering each Technical Element
- Passing, controlling, dribbling, finishing
- 10:45 am: Snack Break (Nut Free please)
- 11:15 am: World Cup and Games
- 12:00 pm: All morning players check out/Lunch Break (Nut Free please)
- 12:30 pm: Fun Games
- 1:45 pm: Snack Break (Nut Free please)
- 2:00 pm: World Cup -Games
- 3:00 pm: Full Day – checkout
Ole Soccer – 525 Tunxis Hill Cutoff, Fairfield. Phone: 203-873-0309
Ole United – 176 Linwood Ave, Fairfield. Phone: 203-319-0087
Ole Training Center – 5 Victoria Dr, Monroe. Phone: 203-880-9047
Please click on the desired location to sign up
Ole Soccer – Fairfield.
Ole United – Fairfield.
Ole Training Center – Monroe.