Show Ball (November 2017)
Learn from the Pros
Show Ball sessions teach the best about Brazilian soccer
The Brazilian way of soccer is all about footskills. Our Show Ball program will help every player improve individual moves, dribbling, passing, receiving, combination plays and decision-making in real game situations.
Combining quick drills and scrimmages to enhance learning and recall, this program covers a variety of aspects of how to become a complete player:
- Individual moves
- Dribbling, turning and pinpoint passing
- Receiving and first touch
- 1v1 defending and attacking
- Speeding up and combination plays
- Instinctive play, quick reflexes and fast thinking
This clinic is a mix of footskills and playing!! Come have some FUN with us!!
Show Ball Schedule
- Each session is 5 weeks long
- Training sessions are one time a week for 60 minutes
- $135 per player for each 5 week session
- $162 per player for each 6 week session
- $189 per player for each 7 week session
Ole Arena (575 TUNXIS HILL CUTOFF) Classes starting on Monday, November 13th
- Tuesday at 6:00 pm Register Now!
- Thursday at 6:00 pm Register Now!
- Friday at 5:15 pm Register Now!
- Saturday at 11:00 am Register Now!
Ole Training Center (5 Victoria Drive, Monroe) – Classes starting on Monday, November 13th
Ole Behavior Policy – CLICK HERE
If a program already started please call us at 203-873-0309 to check availability.
Membership options available for as low as $95 a month. Please call us for more details at 203-873-0309.
For specific questions, please contact Coach “Kudo” at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-815-4932