Academy Team (U7/U8)
Ole Development Academy
Advanced Development Training for Boys and Girls born in 2009 & 2010
The Ole Development Academy program is an accelerated progression of our Ole Stars program. Talented 6, 7 & 8 -year old boys & girls (born between January 1, 2009-December 31, 2010) can now train at the Premier level. Players are exposed to a focused and challenging training environment on both technical and tactical aspects.
Ole Development Academy teams will play in tournaments, leagues and friendly games. Further key program benefits include:
- Coaching focus on long-term player development
- Year-round training
- Club training environment
- Friendly games, leagues & tournaments with other Academy level teams
How to join Ole Development Academy:
All players will have the opportunity to qualify for this selective year-round training program. ODA is open to players who are currently part of the Ole Stars programs, as well as new outside players. However, all players must go through the tryout session.
Tryouts – Free Registration
Tuesday March 28th
- From April 17th to June 8th (8 weeks – twice a week training)
- Boys – ($235 for once a week training + league games) or ($345 for twice a week training + league games)
- Girls – ($165 for once a week training + 2 friendly games) or ($255 for twice a week training + 2 friendly games)
- Ole Development Academy uniform: Program t-shirt will be provided
- Boys will play in a league (8 games guaranteed) and Girls will play 2 friendly games.
Girls – Tuesdays & Thursdays from 4:00-5:00pm
Boys – Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:00-6:00pm
Frequently Asked Questions:
What if a player does not make the ODA cut-off?
Spots are limited in the ODA program and any player that does not make either the “Developmental” or “Advanced” training groups can still participate in the Ole Stars programs and continue to play and have fun.
Where are the training sessions held?
All session will be held indoors at Ole United located at 176 Linwood Ave., in Fairfield.
When are the training sessions held?
The practice days/times may change from season to season; there are 2 training sessions per week:
Who are the ODA Coaches?
- Estuardo Estrada (ESTO)